Saturday, February 14, 2009

SPRING'S HOTTEST LOOKS!




Let's start by the biker style; I tried to make it a little girlier than usual. The golden chains add a touch of glamour and the dark blue boots add colour so it's no boring. I also used the strapless bra they sell; it's my trick to put tops a little lower than usual. For the second style, i took my inspiration in Seventeen's february issue. Cozy sweater over leggings plus a light scarf and cute booties. Perfect for cold winter afternoon where we stay home with a hot chocolate in one hand and a pile of mags to read. The third style, Boho Glam, was inspired too by Seventeen. Cute short dotted dress covered with a crazy pink satin jacket to make it stand out. I completed the style with cute red heels and a black skinny belt. Last but not least, I tought of calling it Greek Style; loosen white shirt, denim shorts, black gladiator shoes and hot buys pink bag. My personal favorite is the biker style, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment